to Cosmetic Products & Sites
Elliott & Co is actively seeking like minded professionally run cosmetic
related web site owners to implement reciprical links with. We
are looking for complimentary sites featuring cosmetic products that might
be of interest to our clients appearence and makeup needs - we hope that
Pearlie tooth whitening enamel will be of interest your clients.
Our Reciprocal Cosmetic Links Terms and Conditions
- Please note that Booth Elliott & Co Ltd are not responsible for
the content, services, claims or products of any external web sites
linking from or to http://www.pearlie.com/.
- If you request a reciprocal link with Booth Elliott and Co Ltd then
we expect you to be the owner (or an authorised representative of the
owner) of the company owning the destination site.
- Booth Elliott & Co Ltd reserve the right to modify, classify,
reorganise, reword, refuse and remove any/all details relating to third-party
links at any time without having to provide reasons for our actions.
You may of course at any time request that your link and details be
removed from our site which we will action ASAP or at least within 30
days from receipt of your emailed request
- we expect your site to do likewise.
- Booth Elliott & Co Ltd expect that your web site will reciprocate
a link to http://www.pearlie.com/ from a well
organised relevant links page and/or from relevant subject matter/text
within your site.
- Booth Elliott and Co Ltd will not knowingly link http://www.pearlie.com/
to web sites using unethical search engine promotion methods/techniques
and do not wish to be connected to any sites carrying penalties or those
sites excluded from search engines for having used such methods.
- Reciprocal Link Requests must include a URL to the home page along
with a short title (no more than 8 words), description (no more than
- These conditions may be changed from time to time.
company agrees to the above terms and conditions and is interested in suggesting
a reciprocal link then Contact Us with the required
details (see point 6 above).